General Liability Insurance
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. GNP's liability programs extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury.
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property.
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company produced or serviced.
- Products Liability is a more specific product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related damages or accidents.
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts.
Other Liability coverage includes:
- Borrowed Equipment
- Non-Owned Vehicles
- Liquor Liability
- Lightning or Explosion Damage
- Water Damage Liability Protection
- Legal Defense Costs
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury
- Advertising Injury