Contractors Equipment Floater
Comprehensive coverage for the Scheduled & Unscheduled equipment of contractors.
Equipment floater insurance is a form of property insurance that covers loss of or damage to equipment that is moved from one location to another also known as Inland Marine. This coverage is called a “floater” because the coverage follows the equipment from one jobsite to the next and also while equipment is in transit. An Equipment Floater policy can be written as a standalone policy or in conjunction with a Builders Risk policy or other package policy.
The Contractors Equipment Program is designed to cover a broad array of equipment contractors. Covered items can range from the small, lightweight equipment up to heavy equipment.
Types of Equipment:
- Mobile equipment, Air Compressors, Welders, Pumps, generators, hoists, pneumatic tools, cables
- Augers, Draglines, Forklifts, Pile Drivers, Tractors, Other Heavy Equipment
- Electric Drills, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Sanders, Skill Saws
- Jack Hammers, Mixers, Hand tools
- Road Machinery, Asphalt & Concrete Finishers, Backhoes, Forklifts, Batching & Mix Plants, Ditchers, Graders, Loaders, Rollers, Scrapers, Tractors, Cranes
- Side & Rear Dump Units, Earth Movers, Trenchers